Sunday 12 February 2012

Claire Bates


Claire Bates
Beverley Czyz, County Manager Education, Northamptonshire County Council
Children and Young People
9th April 2008

IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.


Claire Bates

NONE ever bothered to address any of the issues I was pointing to.
I can speak; I do not desire or need Northamptonshire county council or its affiliate Northamptonshire local authority to speak on my behalf.  I do not need your representation, thank you very much.  Northamptonshire local authority is an ‘institution’.  I do not come into your life and tell you what to do.  Focus on their legal representation (THE RESPONDENT DID NOT APPEAR AND WAS NOT REPRESENTED, IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE, 19th January 2010). 







To enlarge press (CLR + ) keys To decrease press (CLR -) 

Cllr Joan Kirkbride.

Cabinet member for Children and Young People
Northamptonshire County Council 

IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.

Tags: Claire Bates, Northamptonshire County Council, Cllr Joan Kirkbride, Ms. Ngozi Godwell (Bsc, Dip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment