Tuesday 24 July 2012

AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED IN A PROFESSIONAL AND PROPER MANNER


I AM ALSO ENTITLED TO AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED IN A PROFESSIONAL AND PROPER MANNER


Latest Report


Police Officers who attended my home last week informed me of their knowledge about what Mr. Dean Jarvis did to me and that he will be going to Court.  Cut a long story short .. I was informed that IF I have not made a statement the matter CANNOT go to Court.  Mr Rogers made it clear NO appropriate adult NO statement.
Officers, become thoughtful.

I inform the officers that Kate HAMPTON and Maureen Jarvis were also present during my attack ... 
The officers had come to see me about another matter relating to Kate HAMPTON have a guess .. Two words, the first word starts with the letter H and the second word with W 




I hope you can also see the pattern emerging. Now can you all understand why I did NOT bother  wasting my time when I was attacked on the street.


Expose CorruptCourts  Follow@wainewarrenParental Responsibility Public Law Children Act Cases



I AM ALSO ENTITLED TO AN INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED IN A PROFESSIONAL AND PROPER MANNER


No comments:

Post a Comment