Tuesday 31 July 2012

Child Cruelty - Outline Of Allegations Made By Northamptonshire Police Force Who Initiated Care Proceedings


Outline Of Allegations Made By Northamptonshire Police Force Who Initiated Care Proceedings



They intentionally alienated my child from her mother out of spite then openly abused her and I. In short they have been taking turns to abuse my child and I.


All that has been done to me is to stop me getting my child back, scaring me so I do not go back to court. Scaring my child too, so she will not run away and look for me, called brain-washing.


NOT ONE OF MY CHILD’S ADVOCATES’ ATTENDED THE THREE DAY HEARING. REVEALING HOW MUCH THEY REALLY CARED. WHAT AN INSULT!

"We were assisting DC Helen  Garvie she had to attend ** Raeburn Road, to Northampton to deal with Ngozi Godwell."  (URN 34/WS/3707/08).

conflict of interest (COI) occurs when an individual ororganization is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in the other.

.





Outline Of Allegations Made By Northamptonshire Police Force Who Initiated Care Proceedings

1 comment:

  1. Trial By Jury: Please note the black lines. My child’s name and the pet name I call her. All for everyone to read, by placing her pet name also this was being made out to be personal. This is the last time I am blackening out my child’s name from the contents of their own documentation. I am not party to all of this, especially my attempted murder. http://northamptoncouncil.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/trial-by-jury.html

    ReplyDelete