Monday 26 August 2013

To Cooperate And Engage Works Two Ways


To Cooperate And Engage Works Two Ways



To Cooperate  and engage works two ways. Not after a long list of abuses;  spanning  over 5 years the story now becomes we should all work together, but Ms Godwell will not work with us. 
Cooperate and engage bear no relevance.  Keywords they use in an attempt to detract from their own abusive practices. Quite frankly Northamptonshire local body are out of order.

When looking back at the last five years, all I can state is what a waste of time all this has been. 


 . 



The nurses in hospital are spot on 'the way I am being treated is EXACTLY how my child is being treated'. You should see what they have done to my child.  You should see what they have done to my princess.

My lawyer on a number of occasions informed me that 'Northamptonshire police are NOW doing things properly, so I will have no cause to complain. My child is not yet returned. Is this not a threat?

I sacked the lawyer.


Corruption

The thing about corruption is no matter how much you do know your rights and you prepare your case, you will not win. This is a fact.  The only reason one must continue the fight, is because if you give up then corruption will actually manifest itself, ten-fold. 


I am backed against a wall repeatedly and now is the time I am saying enough.


Let Northampton Borough Council take back their house, the very same house my child and I sacrificed our lives for. If it was not for my child and I, Raeburn Road would not be the quiet suburb you will find today and observe the thanks we both get.  They did not nothing for the area, my child and I did.

Northamptonshire - Home

Completion of Proceedings

It will not be usual to disclose material until the proceedings have been completed. This is to ensure that the criminal trial process and any continuing police enquiries are not prejudiced. There is no need to delay disclosure until normal methods of appeal are exhausted. The comments of Lord Reid in (Conway v Rimmer (1968) I All ER 874) at page 889 are relevant:
"... it would generally be wrong to require disclosure in a civil case of anything which might be material in a pending prosecution, but after a verdict has been given, or it has been decided to take no proceedings, there is not the same need for secrecy."

The presumption of innocence and the rights of the accused

Suspects who are prosecuted are entitled to have their guilt or innocence established with all the safeguards of a criminal trial, including the rules of evidence. Those who are not prosecuted, or who are acquitted, are entitled to the presumption of innocence. The presumption of innocence can only be undermined if the CPS or police were to release evidence enabling individuals to trawl through it to determine why the person was suspected in the first place. This is an important constitutional principle closely linked with the Service's independence of decision making.


Exhibits

Material Seized by the Police

Material seized by the police in connection with the investigation of crime (usually under the provisions of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984) must not be disclosed to a third party unless the owner has consented to the disclosure or a subpoena has been served on the relevant police officer. This type of situation received close examination in (Marcel and Others v The Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis (1992) AER 72) Even where a subpoena has been served the police should not disclose seized documents in advance of the court attendance unless they:
  • have given the true owner notice of the service of the subpoena; and
  • have expressed a wish to produce the seized material in advance of the attendance at court; and
  • have given the true owner a reasonable opportunity to object.

Here is the photo of the iron bar I used against Mr. Dean Jarvis when I was fighting for my life. If it was not for the iron bar, I would be dead by now. The iron bar saved my life!
 I give thanks to my angels who protected me from being murdered ...

 I want to know what did Northamptonshire police force do with the axe used by the people who smashed into my home in an attempt to kill me. As well the axe, what about  the DNA sample?

1 comment:

  1. The presumption of innocence can only be undermined if the CPS or police were to release evidence enabling individuals to trawl through it to determine why the person was suspected in the first place.

    Abuse of Process - Perverting the Course of Justice - Public Justice Offences incorporating the Charging Standard http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/public_justice_offences_incorporating_the_charging_standard/index.html

    ReplyDelete