Wednesday, 25 September 2013

My Attempted Murder

My Attempted Murder And The Cover-up By Northamptonshire Police Force

Some time after my attempted murder, I was so happy to be alive that I reported something that happened to me a long time ago. Northamptonshire police force were happy to record the incident.  Then not too long after two officers came to my home to collect a WITNESS STATEMENT from me.  There was no appropriate adult in tow; whilst I gave my statement. Those who followed me on Twitter will be aware of the type of crime I do write about.

The officers who collected my detailed statement were fantastic. I was not in the right place to previously report the crime. The two officers who did collect my statement were the right people to do so.

When the officers left, a short while after I was contacted by the Crime Unit and given a unique Crime Number. The Detective went out of her way to make contact with me and for this I will be eternally grateful. All those involved were brilliant, so much so when I asked for the case to be transferred  to London where the crime did take place, the Detective overseeing the investigation was happy to do so.

At the time I did not say, Northamptonshire Police Force  cannot be trusted not to mess up this very serious investigation...

See the point I am making?
I thought I will leave the best till last.

I refuse to stoop to the same level of Northamptonshire Police Force and join in with the name calling; which they have done to me for all those years.  I refuse to name call the local establishment, who thrive on mistake after mistake; which leads to corruption. Let me put it this way I am not appreciating the customer service that they are now giving me without compensating me for what I have been put through. The local establishment ABUSED me and there in no point arguing about this. What is done is done. I will keep fighting if not Northamptonshire Police Force will next write all is forgiven, no it is not! What they did and are doing is NOT OK!

Northamptonshire Police

No comments:

Post a Comment