Saturday 4 January 2014

Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine


Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine


I am informed on Friday 3rd September 2014 at the criminal Justice Centre by a PC York P0854  on behalf of Northamptonshire police force that:

What is happening to me, is because of what I am doing. 

via Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine: Timeline  Northamptonshire Police  - How to complain https://www. northants . police .uk/default.aspx?id=6864 ‎ ...


I  walked out of that police station leaving everyone on their payroll in total fear So be it!




I am well  over forty years of age.

Dean Jarvis


The moment a police officer stopped me from the exercise of my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness the police officer became a belligerent.


Updates to the charge day only.

No comments:

Post a Comment