Sunday 2 February 2014

Northampton Borough Council: Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine

Northampton Borough Council: Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine: Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine I am informed on Friday 3rd September 2014 at the criminal Justice Centre by a PC York P0854




So now do you all get this. The police in Northamptonshire (Crown Prosecution Service) are doing everything in their power to get me handed over to the state, so they can tell their own version of the story as to why they did section me twice and make secret dealings behind closed doors. Now please go back and read this entire blog again, clearfly see who the players are.

I was in court on Thursday 30th January 2014

Shortly on my arrival, a man calls me into a room and says he is instructed by the clerk to ask me if I want a duty solicitor to represent me. He then goes on to inform me that when people self represent they never win, I reply he is mistaken, 1000s do. He tells me this long winded story about always winning his cases and the day he self represents about a parking ticket he loses his own case. He gets agitated and says 'look why represent yourself?'

I tell him I am not representing myself, because there is no one behind me and I look behind me to emphasise my point. I then say I 'presenting myself to the court'. He says something about me acting in person. I say I am not acting either.

He then jumps up and demands: do you want me to represent you or not?
I say, no. He storms out. This is what one does call negativity.


via Northampton Borough Council: TimeLine Two



1. Northamptonshire Police Station

2. Northamptonshire Police Station

3. Northamptonshire Police Station - Bailed on 10th May 2013

(a) Northampton Magistrates' Court 27th November 2013

(b) Northampton Magistrates' Court 

(c) Northampton Magistrates' Court bailed to appear  @ Corby Magistrates' Court

4. Northampton County Court, Family Section, 29th November 2013 - Directions Hearing

       (a) Appeal filed/ Part of the order

5. Wellingborough Magistrates' Court


TIMELINE 2014
Updates

1. Ref 4. Northampton County Court, Family Section, 29th November 2013 - Directions Hearing

         (a) Appeal filed/ Part of the order
         (b) Appeal returned by post/ update soon  
      (c) Appeal retained as evidence. Date stamped by court that Appeal is lodged on time in Northampton County Court. Evidence now collected of wrongdoing in the original proceedings

2. Ref. 3.(a) (b)  Northamptonshire Police Station - Bailed on 10th May 2013 - DISCONTINUED ON 18TH JANUARY 2014

3. HEARING ON 30TH JANUARY 2014

CONTINUING .......




No comments:

Post a Comment