Sunday 2 February 2014

THE POLITICS SHOW, LEONS LAW 2 FEB 2014





In  my case Northamptonshire police DO admit within the contents of their paperwork that they were using CCTV when they arrested me or rather turned up at my home and demanded that I go with them without explaining why.



"With Police confidence at an all time low, trust in police testimony completely shot and clear knowledge the police operate a 'culture of cover up', this demand MUST be implemented."


My issue is that they then hide the evidence, because this will show that they are fictitious with their reporting. I refer this to Northamptonshire police force, the system is so corrupt here, they just do what they want. They are in the middle of nowhere. Question the police too much, they will just come along and section you in an attempt to close the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment