Saturday 25 October 2014

Policemen Need To Take Responsibility For Their Own Actions


Policemen Need To Take Responsibility For Their Own Actions



As individuals, policemen need to take responsibility for their own actions !
I would not at all be surprised if something really horrible happens ,
to that "just following orders" attitude that some might relish.


In the case of my child, the something really horrible to happen, has already happened.

As for me everyday I give thanks for being alive. I did not die in the hands of Northamptonshire police force.  I am really a strong person, with a formed strong character. Many children are not.

The whole point of taking my child is not to care for her, but to cause her harm. The reason why my child was taken into care in the manner she was.  Time for my child to heal whilst she is with her mother and we will heal together.


No comments:

Post a Comment