Thursday 16 October 2014

Tenancy Enforcement Officer Northampton Borough Council


Tenancy Enforcement Officer Northampton Borough Council

I have had numerous telephone conversations with Neolla. I made the fact known this Tuesday as I did sit in the Courtroom ..... 

"Too many people prepared to repeat some banal corporate half-truth intended to drown out dissenting views."

I just looked at her keeping my view to myself. 

I have met both women, Neolla and Victoria in court at the very first hearing for Northampton Borough Council, briefly.  They were chatting away about things in general and this is how did I identify each one of them, by their voices... 
Cultured, clear and quality.

Victoria's mother practices what my child did tell social services when she was kidnapped she wants to be too when she grows up. Later one stayed and the other remained in the Courtroom the lawyer did formally introduce Victoria. Told the judge the other woman had gone.


 All will now be doing the best to keep me extremely happy.


‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ Luke 18:1-4


Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’ “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”




I believe now they are all going to work for us. Not against us!






My child was fostered, taken from me. I had no choice in the matter, I want my child back who is kidnapped. I am my child's mother. This is a fact, the best place for a child is with their mother..

Order, Obedience, Compliance are not forms of Protest! It’s right to REBEL

No comments:

Post a Comment